TERMS AND CONDITIONS BUSINESS USER AGREEMENT
This agreement is formed between you, the business promoting on this website and
moretas4less website (ABN 44 369 030 434) of PO Box 404, Rosny, Australia, 7018 ("moretas4less", "we" and "us")
By registering to use the moretas4less.com.au website, associated services and functionality ("website") you agree to be bound by this agreement ("agreement")
moretas4less may modify this agreement at any time and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting the modified agreement on the website. You should check this agreement from time to time, especially when ordering goods or services, to acquaint yourself with the current version of the agreement.
Your business must be wholly Tasmanian Owned and operated to participate
To join the moretas4less web page and promote your Tasmanian owned and operated business you must register online and pay all applicable fees.
Any changes made to your special offer / discount will become applicable the following day.
Changes can only be made in accordance with the time restrictions of your package.
We reserve the right to refuse participation of any businesses as we see fit.
If you are found not to be wholly Tasmanian owned and operated your participation on the site will be removed immediately and no refunds will be offered.
Membership registration and use
In order to submit content, make changes and access some features of the website, you will need to be a registered business member of the site.
You may not use another member’s account without their permission.
You are solely responsible for for the activity that occurs on your account, any you must keep your account password secure.
If you suspect or become aware of any unauthorised use of your account or that your password is no longer secure, you agree to notify us immediately.
When registering your business you must provide personal informations such as your name and address, and a valid email address. You agree to provide accurate and complete information and to keep this information current.
You agree and acknowledge that unless indicated to the contrary, moretas4less is not the supplier of the goods and/or services that you are promoting through the moretas4less website.
You are the ultimate provider of the goods / services for which the discounts and special offers are redeemable. It is your responsibility to provide the services promoted through the website.
You understand and agree that any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
To the extent allowed by law and except as expressed to the contrary in this agreement, we exclude all liability to you or anyone else for loss or damage of any kind (however caused or arising) including consequential loss relating in any way to the content and/or website including, but not limited to, loss or damage you might suffer as a result of:
- errors, mistakes or inaccuracies on the website;
- you acting, or failing to act, on any information contained on or referred to on the website and/or any linked website;
- personal injury or property damage of any nature resulting from your access to, and use of, the website.
- defamatory, harmful, offensive or unlawful conduct of any user of the website;
- any unauthorised access to or use of our secure servers and/or personal information and/or financial information stored on those servers;
- any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our website;
- any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses or other malevolent code or communications which may be transmitted to or through our website by any third party; and/or
- failures in relation to the merchantability or fitness for any purpose of any goods or services offered or provided on any linked sites.
- Except if and to the extent only required by law, we do not warrant to you, endorse, guarantee or assume responsibility for any goods or services advertised, offered by or acquired from a third party through the website or any linked website or featured in any banner or other advertising. We will not be a party to or in any way responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third party providers of goods and /or services.
Where any law (including the Australian Consumer Law and the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)) implies a warranty into this agreement which may not be lawfully excluded, then to the extent allowed by law, our liability for breach of the warranty will be limited to the minimum remedy provided for in that law. To the extent permissible at law that liability will not exceed the price paid to moretas4less by you for the product in question.
Use of the website by you
You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any part of the website by any means other than through the interface provided by us.
You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the website or the servers and networks that host the website. You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping or similar data gathering and extraction tools on the website except with moretas4less's prior written consent.
You agree not to, or attempt to, circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of the website or the content therein.
You agree not to use, copy, distribute or commercialise content except as permitted by this agreement, by law or with our prior written consent.
You understand and agree that any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
You agree and acknowledge that
- Although you are under no obligation to give priority to moretas4less members in respect of the booking or scheduling of services you agree not to treat members any differently or offer a lesser service due to the discounted price
- All information you provide for publishing on this website is true and correct
- You will make every effort to keep all details on your page as up to date and relevant as possible and will remove any materials that no longer apply i.e. old menus
- Any pictures used on your page will be a true representation of your business, your product or service and will not be misleading in any way
- You will make your special offer a true saving off your normal product or service price and of real value to the moretas4less member
- Your special offer will be exclusive to moretas4less card holders and not available to the general public
- You will honor your special offer on the day it is displayed online
- You understand if you change your website the changes will not take effect until the next day
If you are found to be in breach of any of the terms and conditions of this site your page can be removed without notice. No refunds will be given.
Supply/Termination of Website services to you
We will provide the services that we provide with due care and skill but do not warrant to you that the website will be provided without fault or disruption.
moretas4less reserves the right to change the website at any time. We do not guarantee that you will be able to access the website in the same way or with the same equipment or software you used prior to the change.
We may terminate your account or restrict your access to the website if we reasonably consider that there has been a breach of this agreement by you. If we do this, you may to the extent permissible at law be prevented from accessing all or parts of the website, your account details or other content contained in your account. We will not be liable to you or any third party for doing so.
You may cancel this service at any time with 30 days notice in writing. Cancellation requests are to be made in writing to PO Box 404 Rosny Park 7018 or email@example.com. No cancellation fees are charged.
Additional information about this website
You are responsible for the material provided to us for display on the website. moretas4less in good faith relies upon the information supplied by you and does not independently check the accuracy of the information supplied.
You understand and agree that except to the extent required by law, we do not accept liability in respect of errors or omissions caused by incorrect or inadequate information supplied to us by you.
All content you submit will be screened prior to it going live and we reserve the right to deny the publishing of some content as we see fit
moretas4less takes no responsibility for negative feedback that may be given by a customer who has had a bad experience, however all comments are screened prior to publishing to ensure there are no unreasonable comments.
By accepting these Terms and Conditions you acknowledge that you are over the age of eighteen (18) years. If you are under the age eighteen (18) years you cannot place orders with moretas4less. Should moretas4less suffer any damage or other losses as a result of a transaction entered into by a minor, moretas4less reserves the right to seek compensation for such losses from the parents or guardians of the minor who caused any order(s) to be placed with moretas4less.
The prices of services, delivery and other charges shown are in Australian dollars and are subject to 10% GST where applicable unless otherwise stated.
Prices of goods and services are current at time of display but are subject to change without notice.
All payments must be received in full prior to a page being published. Please read the Payment section of the website for payment options.
Refunds and problems
moretas4less promotional packages are to the extent permissible at law, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash because you have:
- changed your mind or are unable to use the moretas4less promotional package
- pressed "back" to try to cancel an order; or
- pressed "refresh" when payment is being processed.
Except if and to the extent required by law in respect of moretas4less's supply under this agreement, moretas4less accepts no liability for issue of refunds in relation to the goods or services supplied or to be supplied by the third party provider in accordance with a moretas4less discount offer. Where moretas4less is liable, its liability shall be limited to the provision of the minimum remedies required at law.
moretas4less accepts no liability (including for loss or damage, whether direct or indirect) for any act, omission or default, whether negligent or otherwise of any provider or third party. Where moretas4less’s liability cannot be excluded, and to the extent permissible at law, such liability is limited to the value of the moretas4less promotional package purchased or to such other remedy.
You understand that all information, such as comments, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, sounds and other materials ("content") posted on, transmitted through or linked from the website are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originated.
You understand that we do not control and are not responsible for content made available through the website unless it originates from us. Consequently, by using the website you may be exposed to content provided by third parties that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading or otherwise objectionable. You use the website at your own risk and to the extent permissible at law we do not accept liability in this regard.
To make any submission or contribution to this website, you must register to become a member. You do not have to register if you only want to view content.
As a member, you agree that you are responsible for any content submitted, posted or made available through the website via your account and you must not post (or allow) content to be posted through your account that:
- you do not have the right to post;
- is defamatory or in contempt of any legal or other proceedings;
- is misleading or deceptive;
- incites hatred or discrimination against any group of persons being a group defined by reference to colour, race, sex, origin, nationality or ethnic or national origins;
- denounces religious or political beliefs;
- includes religious or political material which is or is likely to be offensive;
- is indecent, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, offensive or of doubtful propriety or of a menacing character or is likely to annoy or concern;
- infringes any copyright, trade mark, patent or other intellectual property right of another person;
- contains any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material;
- contains viruses or similar software or data which is designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware; or
- impersonates any person or misrepresents your relationship with any person.
We reserve the right, in our absolute discretion, to pre-screen, refuse or remove any content from the website without giving any reasons.
You understand and agree that we may retain server and backup copies of your submitted content even if you have altered, removed or deleted your content from public display.
Links to third party websites
Our website may include links to other websites, content or resources. These linked websites, content or resources may be operated by third parties and we may have no responsibility or control over them.
The existence of these links does not imply that we endorse the linked website, content or resource. You acknowledge that we may not have reviewed any of these third party websites, content or resources and we are not responsible for the material contained therein.
We reserve all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyright in material and/or services provided by us. Nothing in the agreement gives you a right to use any of our marketing material, business names, trade marks, logos, domain names or other distinctive brand features.
Other trade marks used on the website that belong to third parties are used with permission and remain the intellectual property of the third party.
We do not claim ownership of content members submit. However, by corresponding with us or contributing content to the website in circumstances where it is reasonable from the context of your communication to expect that you intend the correspondence or communication to be made accessible to other users of the website, then you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant to moretas4less that you have the right to grant, to us an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide licence to use, copy, perform, display and distribute the content and to prepare derivative works of the content or incorporate the content into other works in order to publish and promote such content.
Transfer and Assignment
If we merge, sell or otherwise change control of our business or this website to a third-party, we reserve the right, without giving notice or seeking any additional consent from you, to transfer or assign the personal information, content and rights that we have collected from you and any agreements we have made with you.
Privacy and personal information
- We do not collect personal information if you only browse this website.
- When we do collect personal information, it is our usual practice to collect this information directly from you. We do that through the member registration process and when you place an order with us. Personal information may include your name, postal address, telephone number and email address.
- Online payments are handled by e-way, an external third party service providers. We do not see or store your credit card or banking details. Please check the eway.com.au website for details of their privacy policies and security measures.
- Our server may log (and we may have access to) details about any computer used to access the website (such as the IP address, operating system and browser type), the date and time of access, and details of the information downloaded.
- We only use your personal information for the purposes for which you give it to us and for internal management purposes. You agree to us using your email address to send you messages concerning your membership account, any orders you place and (where you have opted in to receive it) information generally about the products sold by us.
- If you would prefer not to receive promotional or other material from us, please let us know and we will respect your request.
We do not give information about you to government agencies, organisations or anyone else unless one of the following applies:
- you have consented;
- you would expect us to;
- it is required or authorised by law;
- it will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody's life or health; or
- the disclosure is reasonably necessary for law enforcement.
- You may request us to remove your personal information from our database by emailing us or using the contact form on the website.
- You consent to the transfer of personal information in the circumstances set out in “links to third party websites”
Under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) you have a right to request access to your personal information held by us. You may do this by sending us an email using our help centre or by writing to us at: PO Box 404 Rosny, TAS 7018
We shall not be liable for any delay in performing any of our obligations under this agreement if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
If any part of this agreement is found to be void, unlawful or unenforceable then that part will be deemed to be severable from the balance of this agreement and the severed part will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
If we do not exercise or enforce any right or provision under this agreement, it will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of any provision under this agreement will only be effective if it is in writing and signed by us.
Hamstock Holmes says "You can search by postcode, suburb, offer type & more!"
Pop in your email and you get the latest news and deals from us!